Our websites are attractive, mobile responsive and quick loading and we build them using the WordPress content management system. The advantage of WordPress is the control it allows over virtually every element of your website, and it does not limit users to a specific host.
We use Divi – a complete design framework that allows us to design and customize every part of your website from the ground up with control over everything down to the finest detail. We can create the perfect websites for you. We have hundreds of layouts to choose from along with photos, icons, and illustrations. We can build your site, so it has the look, feel and colours that match your brand.
We utilize ‘plug-ins’ that are functional applications we add to your website. The plug-ins extend the world’s favorite content management system in an almost limitless fashion.
In most cases, the plug-ins we install will depend on the kind of site you’re creating. An e-commerce store might require a shopping cart plugin, for example. There are some plug-ins that almost every WordPress installation should include, no matter your site’s focus, for example Yoast SEO.
Yoast SEO makes sure your site meets the highest technical SEO standards. It also gives you the tools to optimize your content for SEO and overall readability.
Some of our popular plug-ins include:
- Yoast SEO- optimize your content for SEO
- Wordfence- keeps your site’s data and content safe
- Custom contact forms-enable your visitors to get in touch
- Google Analytics Dashboard WP- track your site’s performance
- Mailchimp for WordPress- enable you to add new subscribers to your list from your WordPress site
- Custom Facebook Feed- adds your Facebook feed to your website, and lets you customize it
- WooCommerce- designed for online merchants
- Google Tag Manager
Whatever your needs – subscribe buttons, online payments, embedded donation forms, schedule a call with us and we can drill down to what your website needs are.
WEBSITE SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION
Building a great website is a great start, but if people can’t find it then it isn’t performing well.
SEO is the practice of increasing the search ranking of your online presence. We use a combination of marketing tactics and SEO to generate traffic to your website and we measure your site’s results using analytics.
Keywords are essential to your core marketing strategy. Keywords are a particular word or phrase that describes the contents of a webpage and help search engines, like Google, match an appropriate search query to a website page. Finding good keywords that will bring traffic to your site is one of the most important things an organization can do to target your website users. We research keywords and use keyword generators. We add good keywords to every page of your website, in the headers and the body for better SEO results.
Do Gooders Proven checklist for SEO Success
- Create the best answer on the internet for queries used to find your organization and services
- Format website for readability
- Mobile responsive design
- Use header tags
- Add internal links
- Add outbound links
- Optimise images
- Edit the title tag
- Optimize the meta description
- Set the URL so that it is easy for users to understand
Get in touch with Do Gooders to discuss your website today!
WEBSITE MAINTENANCE AND UPDATES
We offer website maintenance to keep your website running smoothly and monitor its performance.
Security and plug-in updates are vital to the security and functionality of your site. Without these regular updates your website has the potential to be an actual danger to those who click on it. Here’s is a list of website maintenance tasks that should be completed regularly:
- Check that all your pages are loading without errors
- Run a backup and make sure a previous version of your site is stored
- Make updates to website software and plugins
- Check that all your forms are running properly
- Remove spam comments from pages and posts
- Check your pages to see if there are any broken links
- Search for 404 errors and fix or redirect
- Check the load speed of your website and ensure that nothing is bogging it down
- Review your security scans and make sure nothing is out of place
- Analyze website statistics from the previous month
- Review your website design and structure to see if it needs improvements
- Check graphics and images to see if they need updates
- Review SEO and meta titles and descriptions to ensure they are still effective
- Test and tweak popups, forms, and calls to action
- Review your workload for efficiencies to see if anything can be automated
- Test your website on all devices and browsers to see if it displays correctly
- Review advertising and marketing campaigns to see if anything needs to be changed or updated.
- Restore a previous version of the website to check your backup health
- Update any reference to the current year
- Review each page for content accuracy, grammar, typos, and relevancy
- Check any active email addresses and see if any are excessive and can be deleted
- Ensure that your website domain name is renewed
- Consider whether a website design update is due
- Review all your top performing blog articles, if applicable, and see if they should be updated with new content
It is crucial to build and maintain a website in today’s digital world. Get in touch with Do Gooders to discuss your website today!
WEBSITES BUILT FROM SCRATCH
On average, the cost to build a website with Do Gooders, which includes launching and design, is $2,000 to $4000, depending on the number of pages and features.
WEBSITE SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION-ADDED TO EXISTING WEBSITES
$100 per page.
WEBSITE MAINTENANCE AND UPDATES
Routine website maintenance ranges from $200 to $300 per month — or $2,400 to $3,600 per year.