Did you know that sending monthly newsletters – or their electronic equivalent, eblasts – is one of the most effective marketing tools at your disposal? Monthly eblasts can help your charity stay in touch with donors and supporters and keep them informed about your activities and needs. It is also a highly effective and efficient way to solicit donations and recruit volunteers.
Additionally, sending out regular eblasts can help build a sense of community among your supporters and make them feel more connected to the organization’s mission and vision. Overall, eblasts can be an important tool for building and maintaining relationships with donors and supporters, and for keeping them engaged with the charity’s work.
That’s great, but I still don’t have time to do it.
We get it, running a charity is a lot of work and adding yet another regular task to the pile seems impossible. But fret not, if your organization does not have the time or resources to write and send out monthly eblasts, there are a few options you can consider:
- Hire a professional (like Do Gooders!): Organizations can hire a marketing or communications professional to handle their eblast campaigns on a regular basis.
- Automation tools: Welcome to the 21st century, it’s a whole new world! These days there are a number of automation tools out there that allow you to schedule and send out eblasts on a recurring basis without too much manual intervention.
- Reduce frequency: Instead of sending monthly eblasts, why not try bi-monthly, quarterly or bi-annual newsletters? That way you can focus on creating high-quality content for your supporters.
- Use social media: Facebook, Instagram, and even TikTok videos are excellent ways to share updates and news with your supporters and the wider public (and if you struggle with posting to social media regularly, Do Gooders can help!).
Whatever you decide, it’s important for your organization to weigh the costs and benefits and choose the best approach for their resources, time, and audience.
Don’t Miss Out on Vital Connections
If you are not sending out monthly eblasts to your supporters, you’re missing out on a meaningful way to connect. Not only are eblasts used to share news, but they build a sense of community and bring in donations.
Don’t let lack of time get in your way, Do Gooders is here to help you with all of your digital marketing needs—reach out today!
Liked this blog? Here are three more:
- Charity Raffles: What You Need to Know to Make Yours Successful
- The Benefits of Social Media for Non-Profits
- Does Your Charity Need $10,000 per Month in FREE Google Ads Credits
Empowering not for profits